No more getting cold on the side of lakes, rivers, or the beach, our change robe focuses on keeping you warm in a sustainable way. From its full quick wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout, extra-long zip pulls easier to handle with cold hands, through to the option to have a full or shorter length sleeve, and a more fitted hood, everything has been considered to keep the elements out and you super cosy.
It is also made from RECYCLED Polyester, RPET fabric, also called PET or PETE bottle fabric, an eco-friendly fabric made using the yarn of recycled plastic bottles. Just 1 tonne of regenerated RPET yarn equals to nearly 70,000 plastic bottles.
The robe comes in a two-tone Grey or eye-catching Blue with a bright orange fleece lining, and a travel bag, to keep you and your robe looking good.
• Made from RECYCLED Polyester, RPET fabric, also called PET or PETE bottle fabric, an eco-friendly fabric made using the yarn of recycled plastic bottles.
• Unisex and One size.
• Quick wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout.
• Extra-long double-ended zip pulls for cold fingers.
• Cord Hood Adjuster, to keep the wind out.
• Adjustable full-length sleeves for ease when changing with Velcro fastening.
• V-vented side panels for ease of movement.
• Inner Phone and Mesh Pocket.
• Inner Waist Drawcord.
• Large Fleece Lined Slip Pockets.
• Comes with fabric storage bag.
top of page
bottom of page